ITOne Digital Company that hails from China has come up with a tablet device that seems to cater to the budget minded. Just what kind of hardware specifications do you think you would be on the receiving end for $49? For starters, this tablet that has no name will come with a 7″ capacitive touchscreen display, powered by a 1.2GHz processor that has yet to have its manufacturer specified, in addition to the latest Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system. I would presume that the $49 model will ship with 512MB RAM, although there is also the availability of a 1GB option which needless to say, ought to cost more. Armed with 4GB of internal memory, if you do not think that this is enough, there is always the microSD memory card slot which is available for expansion purposes.
You know the drill – target audiences would include those who are wondering what the whole tablet madness is all about, and yet are not willing to pony up the dough to purchase a prim and proper tablet. I would prefer to save up my dough and get something far more familiar and reliable from one of the big boys like Samsung.RELATED
- MIT Researchers Claim To Have Discovered Toughest Tongue Twister Of All Time
- Samsung To Introduce Smartphone With Fingerprint Sensor In 2014 [Rumor]
- OCZ Formalizes Toshiba's $35 Million Buyout Offer
- Journey Through Middle-Earth Is Another Chrome Experiment
- Xbox One's Kinect Voice And Gesture Cheat Sheet Released