There have been some rumors and hints that have suggested that Assassin’s Creed 3 could be arriving on the PlayStation Vita. However if you were thinking that the Vita would be getting the same version as the other consoles, you might be mistaken. It seems that there have been some pictures leaked of a game titled Assassin’s Creed 3: Liberation and that it could be headed for the Sony PlayStation Vita handheld console. The game is expected to launch alongside Assassin’s Creed 3 on the 30th of October and could feature a new main character in the form of Aveline. We expect that these details and photos were meant to be announced at either Sony or Ubisoft’s press conference at E3, so be sure to stay tuned as we will keep you updated about the game’s details!
- 2014-04-17: Win A Limited Edition Pokémon-Themed 3DS XL By Attending A Japanese Football Match
- 2014-04-17: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Indefinitely Delayed And Possibly Cancelled For The Xbox One
- 2014-04-17: Sony Originally Pitched The Idea Of Titanfall For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-17: Titanfall Producer Not Concerned Over Profits
- 2014-04-17: Nintendo Sued For Alleged Patent Infringement Over Wii U's Dual Screen Capabilities