Exercise can be considered by many to be quite a chore. After all not many people are thrilled by the idea of being sweaty and out of breath for a good hour, right? That being said, if you’re in need of some good old exercise, a virtual assistant by the name of Cody wants to help you do that. While Cody will not help you exercise, Cody will instead help motivate you and keep you on track. Developed by some of Microsoft’s former employees, Pejman Pour-Moezzi and Paul Javid, Cody has been described as, “a proactive Siri. He collects data on your fitness activities, and provides encouragement, recommends activities, and organizes support.”
Capitalizing on the trend of checking-in, Cody will provide encouragement and recommendations to users, such as interesting articles, videos and suggestions when it comes to exercising or fitness. It also brings users together to achieve goals, such as training for a marathon and keeping track of each other’s progress which we guess will be quite motivating for those who are especially competitive. According to its website, Cody is still in development but you can leave your email to be notified when the service has gone live. So what do you guys think? Do you think Cody has the potential to help you achieve your fitness goals?
- 2014-04-23 AOL Will Stream Movies Online For Free
- 2014-04-23 HBO Go Coming To Fire TV, Amazon Instant Video Gets HBO Shows
- 2014-04-23 Netflix Taps Arrested Development Creator For More Shows
- 2014-04-22 AT&T Commits Millions For New Online Video Ventures
- 2014-04-21 AT&T Gigapower Looks At Expansion Into 21 New Cities