If you’ve been doubting the usability of popular photo sharing apps such as Instagram on the Google Nexus 7 tablet due its rather tad 1.2 megapixel front-facing camera, then you might as well check out the latest update of the Instagram app for Android on Google Play. There’s good news because Instagram for Android is now supporting Google’s first tablet and first device running Android 4.1 a.k.a. Jelly Bean. Version 1.1.7 of Instagram for Android also brings along with it the capability to share photos directly to Flickr. Get the app now via Google Play. Instagram for Android was first launched in April this year. So, to all Google Nexus 7 owners out there, does this sound like music to your ears?
Next Story: SkyCube: the world's first social space mission
- 2014-04-24 XCOM: Enemy Unknown Hits Android
- 2014-04-24 IFTTT For Android Makes Its Official Debut On Google Play
- 2014-04-24 iPod Ad Impressions Are Actually Higher Than BlackBerry And Windows Phone Devices
- 2014-04-24 Windows Phone Overtakes BlackBerry In The US [Report]
- 2014-04-24 Android 4.4.3 Might Bring A Redesigned Dialer
- 2014-03-11 Instagram Aims For Growth In Emerging Markets With New Android Update
- 2013-05-02 Instagram Rolls Out Photo Tagging Feature For iPhone, Android Users
- 2013-04-03 Nearly 50% Of Instagram Users Come From Android Background
- 2013-03-19 Sideloaded Instagram On BlackBerry Z10? Don't Sign Out!
- 2012-12-10 Instagram Updates iOS, Android App With Improved Camera, Foursquare Integration