This is something you don’t see every day. Kouziro has just revealed the FT103, a 21.5-inch full HD Android tablet. This would be pretty awesome for watching videos or playing games, but is too large to carry around and doesn’t feature a battery, so it must be plugged into the wall.
Specs wise, the device features a TI OMAP 4428 processor, an integrated kickstand, HDMI Input, 8GB of storage, two usb ports, a front-facing camera, an ethernet port, Android 4.0, and weighs in at 11 pounds. The the FT103 would be great for playing games as you have the HD screen, all of the Android native games already on it and you could hook up a console as well. On the other hand you could be tight for storage as it doesn’t come with a SD card slot and the lack of portability could turn away some from the tablet. The tablet will go on sale for $437 in Japan sometime this month. Would you be interested in an Android tablet this large? Let us know in the comments section below.
Next Story: Nexus 7 to be in Office Depot this Thursday?
- 2013-05-03: Acer Iconia A1 Hands On Review
- 2012-10-31: Archos' New Android Tablet is the Same Size as the iPad Mini
- 2012-07-10: Kouziro reveals 21.5-inch full HD Android tablet
- 2012-01-08: Toshiba Excite X10 Super Thin Tablet
- 2011-11-07: Panasonic ToughPad Android-Powered Rugged Tablet
- 2011-09-21: Wii games debut on Android tablet