So far Blizzard has only shown us previews of what we can expect in the upcoming World of Warcraft expansion, Mists of Pandaria. Well before MOP makes its way into the hands of gamers, patch 5.0.4 will be arriving first and with it there will be plenty of changes, namely how gamers will now be able to access all races within the game regardless of what expansion they own. This means that if you only bought up until the Burning Crusade, the goblin and worgen class will not be available to you, but thanks to patch 5.0.4 you can now play them. The Pandaren race will also be made available albeit only when Mists of Pandaria launches, so you’ll have to wait until then to play it. In the meantime the patch is available for download, so load up your game and download it! The full patch nows can be found in the source link below where other changes made to the game have been detailed.
- 2014-04-18: Azeroth Choppers Episode 1 Is Now Live
- 2014-04-16: Warlords Of Draenor Might Not Require You To Upgrade Your Computer
- 2014-04-11: World Of Warcraft's Choppers Are About To Be Made A Reality
- 2014-04-08: Warlords Of Draenor New Tauren Animations Shown Off
- 2014-04-03: World Of Warcraft: Warlords Of Draenor Enters Alpha Testing Phase