They say that membership has its privileges (actually, ‘they’ here would mean American Express), and that rings true as well in other areas of life, such as video games. Non-Premium Battlefield 3 owners can finally get hold of the Armored Kill expansion, where you can pick it up from Origin directly or over at Xbox’s website. For $15 a pop, it will come with bigger maps for longer hours of gameplay in addition to a slew of vehicles to keep you entertained for hours on end. Good thing the increase in the number of vehicles is not going to do anything adverse to impact our national oil reserves, as we all know just how much oil is consumed by the army each day, even more so during times of war. Have you downloaded Battlefield 3: Armored Kill already, and just how much fun do you think you will be getting from it?
- 2014-04-18: Oculus Rift Allowed Dying Grandma To Experience The Outdoors
- 2014-04-18: Azeroth Choppers Episode 1 Is Now Live
- 2014-04-17: Democreativity Asks For Ideas On Spreading Peace, Love And Democracy
- 2014-04-17: Titanfall On Xbox One Is Top Selling Title
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented