One man’s trash is another man’s treasure, at least that’s how the proverb goes, and that’s what Benjamin Yates has done with old and discarded gadgets and circuit boards. If you’re thinking that the photo above is an aerial view of some city, you’d be almost on the mark except that it’s not a city, but a mixture of discarded gadgets and electronics which Yates has thrown together coupled with some fairy lights and railroad figures of people.
Without looking too closely, you might be fooled into thinking that this is a city and that’s what Yates had in mind. In fact in one of his creations, he included a fully functioning digital photo frame which doubles as a billboard! Pretty creative, huh? More photos of these Electri-Cities can be found on Yates’ website although we’re not sure if you will be able to buy one for yourself.
- 2014-04-22 MEVU Creates Wearable Bitcoin Wallet That Pays Using Gestures
- 2014-04-22 US Cellular Launches New 4G LTE Router
- 2014-04-22 Rhapsody Is Exclusive Music Streaming Service For Fan TV
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Gear Fit Initial Stock Reportedly Sold Out