If all the problems that you’re facing in Diablo 3 due to bugs, server issues and whatnot is putting you off from playing one of the most anticipated action RPGs, you’re in luck as Torchlight 2 has been given an official release date. While not exactly the same as Diablo, many players disappointed with Diablo 3 have expressed interest in Torchlight 2, and the good news is that come 20th of September, those gamers and fans of the Torchlight franchise will finally be able to play the game. To celebrate its release date, Runic Games has released a new trailer which shows off some of the gameplay that players can expect from the game which you can check out in the video above. In the meantime gamers can also pre-order the game via Steam.
- 2013-01-02: Torchlight 2: More Than 1 Million Copies Sold
- 2012-10-24: Max Schaefer interested in adding building tools to Torchlight 2
- 2012-09-27: Torchlight 2 for Mac still a couple of months away
- 2012-09-04: Torchlight 2 to be released on the 20th of September
- 2012-08-13: Torchlight 2 developers sign off on Act 2, still has some way to go
- 2012-07-23: Torchlight 2 expected to be four times bigger than its predecessor