Playing Rock Band with my friends have yielded some pretty amusing results, especially watching them play as the singer and seeing them try to hit certain notes. However if you’ve always enjoyed playing as the singer, you might be interested to learn that Activision has filed for a “Sing Hero” trademark. This is not the first time Activision filed for the trademark (first time back in 2009), so technically this would be a re-application.
Rather interestingly though this particular trademark describes “Sing Hero” as a game for “mobile and cellular phones, personal digital assistants, electronic organizers and electronic notepads, handheld computers, and portable and handheld digital electronic devices,” indicating that it could arrive on mobile devices much like Guitar Hero for iOS. No word on when such a game would materialize, but what do you guys think? Anyone interested in a karaoke game on their mobile device?
- 2014-02-21: New Tony Hawk Game Confirmed
- 2014-02-12: Sledgehammer's Call Of Duty's Visuals To Be Huge Improvement Over Ghosts
- 2014-02-06: Call Of Duty Franchise To Get 3 Year Dev Cycle
- 2013-11-25: Activision Claims Crash Bandicoot Has Not Been Sold To Sony
- 2013-11-22: Atari 2600 Action Figures Pays Homage To Activision's Heroes