We previously said that Verizon might launch HTC’s Windows Phone 8X next month together with a two-year contract. But as far as the international release dates are concerned, they remain to be shrouded in mystery. Today, however, NotebookInfo says that the Taiwanese smartphone maker is eyeing for an international release date on the 20th next month.
According to the source, the flamboyant Windows Phone 8-powered smartphones from HTC, namely the Windows Phone 8X and 8S, are expected to cost around 500 euro ($645) and 300 euro ($390), respectively. A few reported carrier partners in Europe will include Vodafone , O2 and Telekom (T-Mobile). It’s important to note that HTC hasn’t confirmed the report. So a little dose of scepticism will definitely help. Meanwhile, stay tuned for Microsoft’s official event today where Windows Phone 8 will be further detailed.
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Twitter Picks Up Gnip
- 2014-04-16: Apple's App Store Revenue In China Grew By 70%
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility