When you come across a name as unique as the “Unmonday 4.3L”, what comes into your mind? It does sound like the engine capacity of a vehicle, does it not? Well, the Unmonday 4.3L is nowhere near to having four wheels and being a people mover. Heck, it does not even come with a single wheel, although that does not detract from its claims of being the “first-ever portable Dolby Surround, expandable, independent, ceramic airplay speaker” which has launched as a Kickstarter project.
Basically, the Unmonday 4.3L lets you construct a Mono, Stereo or Dolby surround sound system using up to five hexagonal speakers. You need not deal with transmitters, audio wires or separate controllers, as it is as simple as rolling it to change the audio channel, now how about that? It is 22 days shy of achieving its funding target, and something tells me that there will be enough backers at the end of three more weeks to see it through. What do you think after watching a video of the Unmonday 4.3L above?
Next Story: Electric pants might just prevent bedsores
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Major Record Labels Hit Pandora With Copyright Infringement Lawsuit
- 2014-04-17: Future Sonos Software Update Could See Full Wireless Speaker System Capability
- 2014-04-17: Tonino Lamborghini Unveils Trio Of In-Ear Headphones
- 2014-04-16: More On Imogen Heap's Mi.Mu Glove For Music