Remember Ronnie Shalvis, the Parkour stuntman who created the Assassin’s Creed video? If you haven’t, perhaps you should check it out, but if you have seen it, then you might be interested to learn the Shalvis is back with a new video which seems to be a tribute to the release of Assassin’s Creed 3. This time instead of him merely donning the Assassin’s Creed armor and performing Parkour stunts around the city, Shalvis has recreated an environment from Assassin’s Creed 3 and you will see him free-running through a forest, leaping off logs and rocks while chasing down a redcoat. As expected from Shalvis, this is an extremely impressive video with breathtaking stunts and breathtaking scenery, so if you have 3 minutes to spare, do check it out in the video above.
- 2013-04-23 Assassin's Creed 3: The Redemption Released On PS3, Xbox 360, PC
- 2013-02-06 Assassin's Creed 3 King Washington DLC Release Dates Announced In New Trailer
- 2012-11-30 Extremely limited edition Assassin's Creed 3 package goes up for auction
- 2012-11-26 Assassin's Creed 3 and Far Cry 3 missing from UK Steam store
- 2012-11-22 Assassin's Creed 3 bound for the Benelux region gets its entire shipment stolen