Whenever a patch is released for any game or software, you can be sure that it will address some of the more immediate as well as pressing issues at hand. Case in point, the Battlefield 3 expansion “Aftermath” which rolls out today for Premium players on the PS3 would also know that they are in for some patching, and the latest Battlefield 3 patch will do away with input lag. All right, perhaps that might be a tad too optimistic, but at least this patch will help alleviates the issue surrounding input lag as well as address audio drop-out issues.
Not only that, some of the weapons would also be tweaked for a more balanced gameplay, in addition to a few bugs that allows you to disarm MCOMs from all sides now, while bringing a semblance of balance to the gunship – meaning there is no more thermal optics or massive splash damage. As for the Gun Master issue on console, DICE claims that a fix for that is in the pipeline, ready for deployment in a few days’ time.
Next Story: Meizu MX2 Is Now Official
- 2013-10-31: Battlefield 3 Player Uses Military Terms During Match For A Hilarious Experience
- 2013-06-27: Korean Movie Trailer Accused Of Being A Battlefield 3 Rip-off
- 2012-11-30: Battlefield 3 Aftermath Expansion PC Footage
- 2012-11-27: Battlefield 3 Patch Corrects Input Lag, Balances Weapons And Squashes Bugs
- 2012-09-04: Battlefield 3 Armored Kill patch released
- 2012-08-07: Battlefield 3 reportedly cancelled for the Wii U, "straight port" of Battlefield 4 being worked on instead [Rumor]