For Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 players on the PS3 platform, you might be part of the unfortunate few who have experienced system freezes ever since the title launched not too long ago. Should you be one of those who are down and out on your luck, here is a wee bit of good news – it seems that Activision has rolled out a patch to tackle this particular issue specifically so that system lockups are a thing of the past. The downside to this bit of news is this – it seems that the fix only works for some, so if you are still unlucky and have your Sony PS3 hang or freeze whenever you play Black Ops 2, you will have to be a bit patient, as the company claims that they are still “doing everything [it] can to get to the bottom of it as quickly as possible”. If you are curious in downloading the patch, all you need to do is to boot the game and try to play online, and you will be led to the correct display.
Next Story: PS Vita Firmware 2.0 Update
- 2013-09-26: Call Of Duty: Black Ops II Apocalypse Final DLC Arrives
- 2013-07-25: Activision Community Manager Slams Gamers Who Post Death Threats
- 2013-07-24: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Developer Receives Death Threats After Issuing Patch
- 2013-07-02: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Vengeance Map Pack Now Available On Xbox 360
- 2013-06-25: Black Ops 2 Vengeance Map Pack Brings Back The Replacers