It is a good thing that the title of a game is as short as possible so that folks will be able to remember it easily. Case in point, what was originally slated to be known as Command & Conquer: Generals 2 and now simply called Command & Conquer. Talk about going back to basics! I remember the first Command & Conquer well, where the mighty tanks who mowed down humans with impunity and had plenty of firepower were blocked by something as simple as…sandbags. Well, it seems as though that Command & Conquer beta will arrive sometime in the first half of next year, meaning you have at most, just 8 months left to wait.
According to Electronic Arts, they expect Command & Conquer beta to be the “longest running beta phase in franchise history”. Command & Conquer will be powered by the Frostbite 2 engine, which is the very same game engine which is behind hits such as Battlefield 3, Need for Speed: The Run, and Medal of Honor: Warfighter. Are you looking forward to the beta of Command & Conquer?
Next Story: The Gadget Hound sniffs out misplaced gadgets
- 2014-04-15: Wii Remote Plus Controller Gets Princess Peach Theme
- 2014-04-15: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes Save File Will Impact The Phantom Pain
- 2014-04-15: Battlefield 4 "Death Shield" Bug Discovered
- 2014-04-14: PS Vita Pets: Puppy Parlour To Tide You Over
- 2014-04-14: New Xbox One System Update Starts To Roll Out Tonight