It is a good thing that the title of a game is as short as possible so that folks will be able to remember it easily. Case in point, what was originally slated to be known as Command & Conquer: Generals 2 and now simply called Command & Conquer. Talk about going back to basics! I remember the first Command & Conquer well, where the mighty tanks who mowed down humans with impunity and had plenty of firepower were blocked by something as simple as…sandbags. Well, it seems as though that Command & Conquer beta will arrive sometime in the first half of next year, meaning you have at most, just 8 months left to wait.
According to Electronic Arts, they expect Command & Conquer beta to be the “longest running beta phase in franchise history”. Command & Conquer will be powered by the Frostbite 2 engine, which is the very same game engine which is behind hits such as Battlefield 3, Need for Speed: The Run, and Medal of Honor: Warfighter. Are you looking forward to the beta of Command & Conquer?RELATED
- The Walking Dead Game Season 2 Trailer Focuses On Clementine's Survival
- Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls' Next Wave Of Beta Invites Are Going Out
- Microsoft Xbox Rumored For China Launch In September 2014
- Namco Bandai Announces Tales Of Zestiria Headed To PS3
- Korean StarCraft 2 Player Receives Pro-Athlete Visa
- Seen at: forumsmandandconquer