Dresses and technology do not mix, or so that is how tradition dictates things. Well, you can say that this particular boundary is being breached day by day, with the most recent haute tech creation by Cute Circuit being a rather regal looking Twitter Dress that you see above. The Twitter Dress is worn by performer Nicole Scherzinger (an ex-Pussycat Doll) at the Everything Everywhere launch party which was recently held at Battersea Power Station in London.
The Twitter Dress was made using french silk chiffon and speckled with hundreds of glittering Swarovski crystals, but where does the Twitter bit of the dress come in? Well, the thousands of LEDs that have been embedded into the dress itself will get to work whenever it displays tweets that are sent, and in real time, too. Not the first Twitter Dress of its kind to hit the market, but you can be sure that it is the most refined of the lot by far.
- 2014-04-24 The MiniBrake Lets You Remotely Brake A Bicycle
- 2014-04-24 Samsung To Launch Gear App Challenge On May 8th
- 2014-04-23 ‘Walk’ Your Drone With A Dog Leash
- 2014-04-23 Panasonic 4K Ultra HD LED Video Board To Be Unveiled April 26 At Churchill Downs
- 2014-04-23 LENMAR Mutant Supercharged Portable Power Pack