Sony has officially reached a new milestone in the PlayStation 3 life cycle as it has sold 70 million PlayStation 3 worldwide. If you have heard a similar number recently, it is probably because Microsoft made a similar announcement in late October when the installed base of Xbox 360 reached 70M. In both case, it is a truly remarkable number, but Sony came out to market about one year later and this is worth mentioning.
This is far from over as a fresh price cut and Halo 4 may help Microsoft in the holiday season, but you never know what Sony may announce… What do you think?RELATED
- NVIDIA SHIELD Gets Android 4.3, Gamepad Mapper
- SHIELD Console Mode: SHIELD “Box” Coming Next?
- NVIDIA Shield Delayed Due To "Mechanical Issue"
- Xbox One Internet Connection Requirement And Used Games DRM Rescinded
- PS4 Console Finally Revealed; Available This Holiday Season For $399
- Follow: playstation, Sony,