Sony has officially reached a new milestone in the PlayStation 3 life cycle as it has sold 70 million PlayStation 3 worldwide. If you have heard a similar number recently, it is probably because Microsoft made a similar announcement in late October when the installed base of Xbox 360 reached 70M. In both case, it is a truly remarkable number, but Sony came out to market about one year later and this is worth mentioning.
This is far from over as a fresh price cut and Halo 4 may help Microsoft in the holiday season, but you never know what Sony may announce… What do you think?
Next Story: Brookstone Big Blue Media Tower
- 2014-04-24 MGS 5: Ground Zeroes Platform Exclusive Content Will Be Opened For All
- 2014-02-17 PS Plus TV Spot Introduced
- 2014-02-04 Sony PlayStation Gold Wireless Stereo Headset Unveiled
- 2014-02-03 PS4 Update 1.60: Headset Support, Gold Wireless Headset Coming “Soon”
- 2014-01-21 PlayStation 4 Error CE-34878-0 Being Investigated By Sony