Remember our story yesterday on eSfere? Well, it seems that the folks behind eSfere are as good as their word, as the product page has been updated to show far more than what was literally on the horizon yesterday. The eSfere is an Android-powered video game console that will run on an NVIDIA Tegra 3 processor at the very least, sporting 2GB RAM and 16GB of internal memory, not to mention accompanied by two USB ports that will come in handy when you have USB based peripherals to hook it up to, a wired Ethernet connection, HDMI support for up to 1080p HD resolution gaming, all in the comfort of your own home on the spanking new LED TV that you purchased.
eSfere is a crowdfunding idea, and will require to pick up $390,000 in funds before January 21, 2013 rolls around. If you are willing to invest $99, then a basic eSfere unit with a “Touch&Play” multitouch gamepad controller will be yours in due time, assuming that the funding goal has been met. The Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system will see action here, and you can choose from black, white, pink, red, light blue, blue and yellow colors.RELATED
- Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes Releasing March 18
- Donkey Kong Projected Onto A Wedding Cake Is Completely Playable
- Titanfall Debuts Ogre, Stryder Titan Classes In New Trailers
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze Releasing Feb. 21 With Playable Cranky
- Telltale Games Announces 'Tales From The Borderlands' Episodic Game