If you’ve read the reviews of Far Cry 3 or if you’ve played the previous games and are a fan of the franchise, chances are Far Cry 3 is a game you’re eager to get your hands on. Unfortunately for those of us living in North America, we will only be seeing the game come 4th of December, which is tomorrow so we guess that’s not a very long wait time. However if you’re still on the fence about the game and aren’t sure if you should be spending your hard earned money on it, the folks at Ubisoft have released a rather lengthy trailer of the game, or a tour if you’d rather. You get to see scenes from the game, you’ll be introduced to the various factions, characters, the weapons you’ll have access to, the skills and even the multiplayer aspects of it. Hopefully this trailer will prove interesting enough to get you on board the Fary Cry 3 bandwagon, either that or it will sate your appetite for the game which you should be able to get your hands on come 4th of December. Until then pull up a chair, grab some popcorn and enjoy the 10 minute trailer.
- 2014-04-17: Titanfall Producer Not Concerned Over Profits
- 2014-04-17: Nintendo Sued For Alleged Patent Infringement Over Wii U's Dual Screen Capabilities
- 2014-04-17: Box Art Hints At Mario Kart 8 Wii U Bundle
- 2014-04-17: Swedish Politicians Compete In A StarCraft 2 Tournament Against Each Other
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory