Storage Options of the UK has just lifted the veil from their most powerful tablet to date – calling it the Scroll Evoke, which will be making its way to the UK with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean in tow. Touted to be their most powerful tablet so far, the Scroll Evoke will cost you a relatively affordable £119.99, sporting a sleek and stylish form factor that is powered by a new dual-core Cortex A9 1.6GHz processor, where its 7” display will be accompanied by 8GB of internal memory. Thankfully, you can further expand that with a microSD memory card slot, paving the way for you to stash your fair share of e-books, music and movies, and other kinds of portable media.
The new Mali-T604 quad core graphics processor in the Scroll Evoke will also be able to shoulder most of the video burdens, and we believe that its attractive price point will definitely make it quite a contender in the highly competitive Android tablet market – even in the UK. If you happen to live in that part of the world, would you pony up that kind of money for the Scroll Evoke, or do you have other tablets in mind that you think would be able to offer you better value for money? [Press Release]
- 2014-04-18: Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2014-04-18: Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2014-04-17: Zynga Goes Back To Basics With FarmVille 2: Country Escape
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Twitter Introduces 'App Install' Ads