The folks over at the European patent office must have liked very much what Sony Mobile submitted to them, having approved the trademark for the new term from Sony Mobile, which is simply known as Xperia Diagnostics. The particular listing’s description mentioned that it is “downloadable software in the nature of a mobile application”, and apart from that description, there is no exact word on the kind of purpose that the app will deliver. Just where will you throw your lot with when it comes to Xperia Diagnostics? Some say that it might be some sort of systems and maintenance app, but really, who knows until the real deal rolls out officially. Let us keep our fingers crossed that we will be able to hear more about Xperia Diagnostics from Sony Mobile at CES that is happening just next month – or perhaps at Mobile World Congress that is happening a month later.
Next Story: Facebook For Windows Phone 8 Released
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-18: Verizon HTC One M8 Software Update Arriving Soon
- 2014-04-18: Twitter Parody Account Results In Police Raid At Home
- 2014-04-18: Future Google Nexus Smartphone Might Have MediaTek Solution Powering It
- 2014-04-18: Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)