We’re just a few weeks away from the release of Dead Space 3 and aside from preparing ourselves with its co-op goodness, we’re also preparing a dictionary of foul language to yell at the Kinect version of the game to see what some of those mysterious rewards the game’s developers teased a few weeks ago. We know there are those of you who want a closer look at the game through the eyes of its developers, which is why EA is making a special “Dead Space 3 Dev Team Edition” available on February 5.
The Dead Space 3 Dev Team Edition offers exclusive merchandise such as the Tin Collector’s Case, which is a 14″x9″ tin case that is covered with mysteries and trivia from all three Dead Space games. The Dev Team Edition will also include Serrano’s Journal filled with closed and artwork, an art book, a flip book “Data Pad,” med-pack, poster pack, a postcard set and an 8″ hand-sculpted marker statue.
If you’ve got $160 to burn and you really love Dead Space, the Dev Team Edition is available for pre-sale, although if you already Dead Space 3 pre-ordered, you can pick up the Dev Team Edition without the game for only $100.
- 2013-03-15 SimCity Developer Confirms Game Could Run Offline
- 2013-03-07 SimCity Continues To Experience Server Issues; Maxis Comments On Situation
- 2013-03-05 Dead Space 3 Poor Sales Leads To Dead Space 4 Cancellation [Rumor] [UPDATED]
- 2013-03-04 Mass Effect 3: Citadel DLC Highlighted In New Trailer
- 2013-02-07 Dead Space 3 Cheat Allows One To Obtain Items For Free
- 2013-01-03 Dead Space 3 Xbox 360 Demo To Arrive Early
- 2012-12-28 Dead Space 3 With Kinect Will Recognize And Reward Cursing Your Lungs Out