Now here is a smartphone that definitely sounds as though it ranks somewhere up there on the high end part of the scale, but really, the Smart Titanium 1 will not be able to hold a candle to the top of the range models at this point in time. Heck, it would already have some hard time trying to dethrone devices like the Samsung Galaxy S3. Sure, the Smart Titanium 1 would be a dual SIM smartphone that has a 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm processor, but those alone are not going to propel it to the top of ratings anytime soon.
The Smart Titanium 1 will, however, come with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean right out of the box, where it sports a 4.5-inch qHD multi-touch capacitive touchscreen display, 1GB RAM, 4GB of internal memory that can be further expanded upon via a microSD memory card slot, a front-facing VGA shooter and a 5-megapixel camera at the back, with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity thrown into the mix, all powered by a 1,600 mAh battery. Seems to be an India-centric device, which means it remains to be seen whether the Smart Titanium 1 will hit other markets worldwide.RELATED
- BBM Shows Signs Of Popularity In India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Reportedly Launching In January 2014
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Seen at: gizbot