Have you ever shopped at Harrods before? Perhaps your shopping experience would be a whole lot more interesting when you hear that the retail icon has decided to join forces with Digitact Ltd, introducing MultiTaction technology to sales tools. MultiTouch is the developer of the first modular multi-touch LCD screen for large-scale displays in the world, and has decided to deliver a couple of 55” MultiTaction Cells in the first interactive media platform that has been dedicated to the beauty industry. Known as BeautyTouch, this concept is a 360 degree solution to interactive retail marketing, where innovative brands are able to find an outlet to have their customers enjoy an exciting in-store experience each and every single time.
The clever implementation of gesture technology and Enriched Reality, where the latter is MultiTouch’s own object recognition technology is the genius that is BeautyTouch, allowing consumers to dynamically browse, share, email, give feedback and request further information about on-screen content – all in real time.
Next Story: Nokia Music+ Premium Music Service Unveiled
- 2014-04-17: Eyefi Cloud Introduced
- 2014-04-17: Michaels Arts And Crafts Retailer Confirms Customer Data Security Breach
- 2014-04-17: Amazon Germany Workers Go On Strike Again
- 2014-04-17: Transfer Power Wirelessly Within 5m Radius
- 2014-04-17: Walmart Launches A Money Transfer Service