We have just completed a major countdown around the world early yesterday morning when the clock struck 12, as we ushered in 2013 while bidding adieu to 2012. Well, here is another countdown that should capture a fair amount of attention, especially among you gamers. Microsoft, being a regular attendee at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) video game-based trade show ever since it began in the mid-1990s, is said to do something that they have never done before. They have posted a countdown clock that will reach zero when E3 2013 kicks off.
Just what is this countdown timer counting down to, exactly? Surely it is not a new and improved Xbox Live service that while impressive, does not really deserve a countdown timer? Most folks are willing to bet the farm that this countdown timer has everything to do with a next generation Xbox, which by the way, is already long due for a hardware upgrade. Perhaps E3 this year will be the platform where Microsoft parades their third generation Xbox game console to the masses. What do you think?
- 2014-04-15: Halo: Spartan Assault Kicks Off Universal Windows Games
- 2014-04-15: Duke Nukem: Mass Destruction Redirects Visitors To New Website
- 2014-04-15: Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare Zomboss Down Expansion Now Available
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-15: Upsilon Circuit Game Can Be Played Only Once