We have just completed a major countdown around the world early yesterday morning when the clock struck 12, as we ushered in 2013 while bidding adieu to 2012. Well, here is another countdown that should capture a fair amount of attention, especially among you gamers. Microsoft, being a regular attendee at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) video game-based trade show ever since it began in the mid-1990s, is said to do something that they have never done before. They have posted a countdown clock that will reach zero when E3 2013 kicks off.
Just what is this countdown timer counting down to, exactly? Surely it is not a new and improved Xbox Live service that while impressive, does not really deserve a countdown timer? Most folks are willing to bet the farm that this countdown timer has everything to do with a next generation Xbox, which by the way, is already long due for a hardware upgrade. Perhaps E3 this year will be the platform where Microsoft parades their third generation Xbox game console to the masses. What do you think?
- 2014-04-23 Minecraft Terrain Creator Spotted
- 2014-04-23 Ace Attorney 3DS Takes Place In Late 1800s
- 2014-04-23 GTA 5 Source Code Hints At Jetpacks [Rumor]
- 2014-04-23 Grand Theft Auto IV Gets A "Frozen" Mod
- 2014-04-23 Mario Kart 8 Demo Rumored For Release Ahead Of Official Game