For those of you who are avid fans of the Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 title on the PS3 as well as Windows-powered computer, here is a snippet of good news that should get you drooling all over. Access to the title’s first ever DLC Map Pack, known as Revolution, is now open to owners of the game who play on either the PS3 or the PC. Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Revolution is said to offer an unparalleled amount of variety as well as content for all types of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 players, where among them include a quartet of all-new multiplayer maps that will see you visit different locations around the globe.
Hydro is located in Pakistan, where the hydro-electric plant will feature a lethal spillway which floods with very little warning, while Grind will see you thrown into a skate park in Venice Beach (where skateboarding began), sporting quarter-pipes and curved surfaces that provide ample cover. Want to bring temperatures down a little notch? Downhill will pit you in a ski resort in the French Alps, where there is a moving gondola system that offer both cover and the ability to crush you (or your opponents) to death. Last but not least, Mirage will place you in the unforgiving Gobi Desert, albeit in the midst of a sandstorm ravaged luxury resort.RELATED
- Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls' Next Wave Of Beta Invites Are Going Out
- Microsoft Xbox Rumored For China Launch In September 2014
- Namco Bandai Announces Tales Of Zestiria Headed To PS3
- Korean StarCraft 2 Player Receives Pro-Athlete Visa
- Stop-Motion Mario Kart Video Is Extremely Impressive
- Follow: black ops 2, call of duty, dlc,