Yes, the Asus Fonepad has gotten under the limelight in recent memory, first being called the K004, followed by the possibility of it being announced at the upcoming Mobile World Congress event that is set to happen at the end of this month in Barcelona, Spain. Rumors of an Intel processor powering the Asus Fonepad has been confirmed with new information from, of all places, Bulgaria, as full specifications of the Fonepad was released, with a shot that you see on the right depicting the lower segment of its back. You will be able to see the all too familiar ‘Intel Inside’ logo.
As for the rest of its hardware specifications, we are looking at a 7-inch 1,280×800 IPS touchscreen display, a 1.2GHz Intel Z2420 processor with PowerVR SGX540 graphics, a 3-megapixel shooter at the back, a front-facing 1.2-megapixel camera, 1GB RAM, a choice of 8GB, 16GB or 32GB internal memory, a microSD memory card slot, and a beefy 4,270mAh battery to kep it going, with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean as the operating system of choice. Expect the Asus Fonepad to go on sale sometime in the second quarter of this year.
- 2014-04-23 AT&T Teases ASUS PadFone X In New Video
- 2014-04-10 ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-09 PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-27 AT&T Details ASUS PadFone X Specifications
- 2014-03-24 ASUS ZenFone 6, 5, And 4 To Be Released In April
- 2013-09-04 Asus Fonepad Note 6 Gets Refreshed Specifications
- 2013-09-03 ASUS Unveils New Fonepad 7 With Improved CPU, Front-Facing Speakers
- 2013-08-15 New ASUS FonePad, MeMo Pads Specs Leaked
- 2013-08-09 ASUS Creating New PadFones, FonePads and MemoFone HD 5
- 2013-06-14 ASUS Fonepad Review