A Sigma camera that does not cost an arm and a leg? Well, that is what the upcoming Sigma DP3 Merrill is all about, where it will arrive on US shores this coming March which frankly, is not that far off away. It should retail for approximately $999 on the street, just like all of the other Merrill sharpshooters. Chances are with the Sigma DP3 Merrill, one will experience a different set of optics with a 50mm (75mm with crop factor) f/2.8 lens which should be able to pave the way for bright macro and telephoto shots without having to get too near to the subject being framed.
Of course, a price tag like $999 would also mean one thing – do not expect this puppy to come with its fair share of high end features, since something will have got to give, so make sure you are all right living with VGA video recording capability when everyone else has already more or less moved to the Full HD video recording platform.
Next Story: Automatic Parking Garage Opens In Los Angeles
- 2014-04-18: One Sky, One Road Project Sees 80 Hour Drive Across Japan Recorded
- 2014-04-17: Toshiba’s MicroSD Memory Cards Are World’s Fastest
- 2014-04-17: Amazon Fire TV’s Voice Search Expands Partners Roll
- 2014-04-17: Home Try-On Program For Google Glass Launched
- 2014-04-17: Glasses Use OLED Screens To Show Fake Eyes