Another day, another tablet is introduced to the masses, and this time around it would be the 7” Wikipad tablet that will launch at $249 a pop. Just what will the Wikipad bring to the table? Well, for starters, it is said to merge the unrivaled gaming experience of both a console as well as the functionality and portability of a premium tablet, courtesy of its unique attachable game controller.
The 7” Wikipad is said to not be a slouch when it comes to performance, and there is also a forthcoming 10” model in the pipeline. Apart from the new compact form factor, there has been refinements made to the dual-analog stick controller so that whatever your reflexes churn out, it will result in lightning-fast response times for the optimal gaming experience possible. The Wikipad will carry a 7″ IPS display, 16GB of internal memory which is augmented with a microSD slot, an ultra-light and thin chassis, and runs on the NVIDIA Tegra 3 quad-core mobile processor. Surely this is worth exploring as a mobile gaming device at $249 a pop. [Press Release]RELATED
- Fallout 4 Website Creator Hoped His Stunt Would Force Bethesda To Reveal Their Hand
- BioWare Hopes To Share More Mass Effect Details In 2014
- Rockstar Teases Upcoming GTA 5 Update
- Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes Releasing March 18
- Donkey Kong Projected Onto A Wedding Cake Is Completely Playable
- Follow: wikipad,