I know that for some of us, the economy is not exactly rosy, and we do all that we can to save. Inevitably, this will affect our choices when it comes to purchases, be it food, clothes, and even consumer electronics. If you have been hankering after a tablet for the longest time, but never really managed to get down to getting one simply because you could not afford a high end model, and the cheaper ones did not come with the features that you wanted. Well, the Cube U30GT2 might be one that straddles such a line, where it comes with a 1080p IPS display at 1,920 x 1,200 resolution.
The Cube U30GT2 will also run on a quad-core 1.8GHz ARM Cortex-A9 processor, where it is accompanied by a Mali 400 GPU, 2GB RAM, 32GB of internal memory with a microSD memory card slot, a 5-megapixel camera at the back and a 2-megapixel shooter in front, with a mini HDMI slot, an 8,000mAh battery, and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean as the operating system of choice, going for just $250. Any takers?
Next Story: FabCafe Lets You Print A 3D Gummy Of Yourself
- 2014-04-17: Zynga Goes Back To Basics With FarmVille 2: Country Escape
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Twitter Introduces 'App Install' Ads
- 2014-04-17: iOS 7.1.1 Release Expected Soon
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released