Back in March Asus rolled out Android 4.2 Jelly Bean update for the Transformer Pad (TF300), becoming the first manufacturer to release Android 4.2 for its non-Nexus device. The company said that they will be releasing the same update for Transformer Pad Infinity (TF700) and meMO Pad Smart in the second quarter. Asus has delivered beautifully on its promise, merely three days after the second quarter of 2013 has begun. Android 4.2 Jelly Bean for Transformer Pad Infinity is now rolling out in the U.S, as announced by the company on its Facebook page.
Some of the features that Android 4.2 Jelly Bean for Transformer Pad Infinity include multiple account login for up to 4 accounts, parental lock, new US for ASUS IME and the ability to set Ethernet settings as default ON. The update also brings ASUS screen saver in DayDream feature, new camera AP and lock screen wallpaper. New widgets, including lock screen widgets, are also present in the update alongside a new keyboard and improved fonts. Overall performance has also been tweaked. The Android 4.2 Jelly Bean update can be downloaded through the System Update menu in the Settings app.
Next Story: AT&T 4G LTE Now Available In 14 New Markets
- Man Breaks Guinness World Record By Typing With His Nose
- Video Of Kids Reacting To A Rotary Phone Might Make You Feel Old
- Flexcoin Shuts Down After Over $600,000 Of Bitcoins Were Stolen
- Couple Tries Saving Flat Screen TV While Apartment Burns
- Samsung Oscars Selfie Retweets Matched With Equal Donation To Charities