China has rolled out its fair share of clones of popular devices in the past, and some of them are actually pretty good representations of the real thing, at least from the physical point of view. Well, so far it can be safe to assume that chip manufacturers from China have yet to roll out processors based on ARM’s Cortex-A15 designs, but certainly that has not proved to be a setback for Chinese tablet manufacturers from throwing in ARM Cortex-A15 processors in their offerings. Other than that, there are also more and more tablet manufacturers working on releases that have Samsung’s 1.7GHz Exynos 5250 dual-core processor run underneath the hood, with the Freelander PD800HD being a prime example.
The Freelander PD800HD tablet comes with a 9.7-inch, 2048 x 1536 pixel IPS display, and will be accompanied by 2GB RAM, 16GB of internal memory, front as well as rear cameras, support HDMI output, has WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity, all of it running on the Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system. Do you think that this is a winner if it were to be exported Stateside?RELATED
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Released For Android, iOS And Kindle Fire
- Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Release Expected Next Month
- ASUS PadFone Mini To Launch In Taiwan Next Week
- iPads Still Popular Amongst Enterprise Users
- Samsung Reportedly Working On Flexible Tablet Displays With Stylus Support
- Seen at: liliputing