Have you all played Leisure Suit Larry in the days of DOS-based gaming? Well, Larry Laffer, the main character in the game, will be back on the PC, iOS and Android platforms, and for folks who enjoy the presence of lovable larry because of his double-entendres, you will be pleased to know that his comeback in a High Definition game of the original Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards, will be happening sometime later next month – that is, in late May.
According to Replay Games CEO Paul Trowe, he has already confirmed that this new title will roll out in the time stated above, which is nearly a year after the project’s Kickstarter campaign (which was successful, to say the least), was concluded, where it raised more than $655,000 and another $20,000 in PayPal contributions. Other than the updated graphics, do expect your ears to be tickled by a slew of new jokes, which are always more than welcome. Do you think the humor of yesteryears are able to keep up with the kind of crazy jokes that we hear these days?
Next Story: GTA 5 Box Art To Be Unveiled Soon?
- 2014-04-18: Oculus Rift Allowed Dying Grandma To Experience The Outdoors
- 2014-04-18: Azeroth Choppers Episode 1 Is Now Live
- 2014-04-17: Democreativity Asks For Ideas On Spreading Peace, Love And Democracy
- 2014-04-17: Titanfall On Xbox One Is Top Selling Title
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented