When it comes to Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, you know that plenty about the game has been written so far, and earlier this year, we did talk about how Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance on the PS3 would be on the receiving end of exclusive VR missions, which is a boon for those who are gaming on the PS3 platform. Well, here are additional nuggets of information on Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, where it is tipped to pick up additional downloadable content later in May (May 14th, to be exact), which will make LQ-84i playable in the side story.
After all, who does not want to step into the shoes, er, paws of a robot ninja dog, right? Not only that, the LQ-84i is certainly a crowd puller, especially among the ladies, which might very well be one of the incentives for the existence of the next Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance DLC. Konami claims that this new add-on will boast of “multiple hours” of new gameplay, where it will revolve around Bladewolf and its origins. With a DLC name like “Blade Wolf,” ‘nuff said.
- 2014-03-26: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Gold Edition Spotted
- 2014-03-26: Battlefield 4 Naval Strike DLC For Xbox One And PC Delayed
- 2014-02-05: Assassin’s Creed 4 Freedom Cry DLC Will Be A Standalone Release Soon
- 2014-02-05: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Onslaught DLC Pack Coming To PS4, PS3 And Windows PC This February 27
- 2013-12-10: Assassin's Creed 4 Receives First DLC Today