Thanks to the displays on our smartphones these days being bright and vibrant, using them to simulate a mini environment does not seem like a stretch of the imagination, and that’s what the folks at Korean manufacturer, Pantech, did when they released a stop motion animation in which a fictional city is created using the displays from the Pantech Vega Number 6 smartphone. About 500 Vega Number 6 phones were used in the creation of this video and fictional city, dubbed the rather appropriate Vega City, and we have to admit that it is pretty cool. If you have a few minutes to spare, be sure to check the video out as the heroine fights and performs acrobatic acts in Vega City to escape her pursuers. Also be sure to stay after the video ends because once the main bit is over, Pantech shares just how the entire thing was put together!
- 2014-03-19 Samsung Galaxy Note 4, LG G3, Vega Iron 2 Will Be Waterproof Devices
- 2014-03-10 Pantech Vega Iron 2 Could Be First To Rock Snapdragon 805 Processor
- 2014-01-16 Pantech Vega Iron 2 Rumored For April Released
- 2013-12-05 Pantech Vega Secret Up Announced With Fingerprint Sensor
- 2013-11-27 Pantech Has Plans For Smartphone With Fingerprint Recognition Sensor