I am not quite sure where to draw the line where a tablet device is concerned – is 13.3” too large for your own comfort? It is starting to feel as though the 13.3” form factor is one of those hybrid Ultrabook convertibles that can play the role of a tablet or an Ultrabook, depending on the situation. Well, the Colorfly CT132 would be one of the more recent 13.3” tablet creations that is set to hit the market, retailing for approximately $330, depending on where you get it from.
Underneath the hood of the Colorfly CT132 lies an ARM Cortex-A7 quad-core processor with PowerVR SGX 544 graphics, accompanied by 2GB RAM, and 16GB of internal memory. Of course, just in case that is not enough for you, you can always rely on a microSD memory card to further expand the amount of storage space for your own needs. Despite being 13.3” in size, the display itself does not come with Full HD resolution, so you will have to make do with 1,280 x 800 pixels, and that itself ain’t too shabby although things could have been better, of course. With Android 4.1 Jelly Bean in tow, the Colorfly CT132 does seem to be a decent enough tablet, but does the price justify its existence?
- 2014-04-17: Zynga Goes Back To Basics With FarmVille 2: Country Escape
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Twitter Introduces 'App Install' Ads
- 2014-04-17: iOS 7.1.1 Release Expected Soon
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released