Lenovo might not be such a flashy company, so to speak, but they do manage to get the job done in the right manner without missing a beat. I guess it is quiet workers like these that bosses tend to like – they do not say much, and neither do they raise a ruckus, but they are ruthlessly efficient in getting the job done the right way. The latest multi-mode device offering from Lenovo is known as the Lenovo Miix, where it sports a 10.1” IPS display at 1366 x 768 resolution, where it can be accessed via laptop and tablet modes.
Do bear in mind that this is never going to be a high performance machine to begin with, so forget about using this to run some processor intensive programs and applications on it. Underneath the hood, you will find an Intel Atom dual core processor which will be accompanied by 64GB of internal memory, where you can further increase that amount by another 32GB via a microSD memory slot. The Lenovo Miix tablet tips the scales at a mere 1.2 pounds, measuring just 0.4”, sporting built-in Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi and/or optional 3G-GPS connectivity alongside a battery life of up to 10 hours. Expect the Lenovo Miix to arrive later this summer for $500 a pop.
Next Story: Big Brain Is 3D Map Of The Human Brain
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-21 Uber Giveaway: Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro, Yoga Tablet 8 and Mixx 2
- 2014-04-15 Lenovo FLEX 2 Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15 Lenovo Z40 & Z50 Entertainment-Focused Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15 Lenovo A540 AIO Desktop PC Announced