The LG Optimus F7 was officially announced in February earlier this year. Its an affordably priced mid-range Android smartphone which aims to bring 4G LTE connectivity to the masses. Only a couple of days ago it was rumored that U.S. Cellular will be announcing this smartphone today. U.S. cellular has now started selling LG Optimus F7. It costs $99.99 upfront with a two year contract. The LG Optimus F7 has a 4.7 inch True 720p HD IPS display, a 1.5GHz dualcore processor, Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean, 2,540 mAh battery and 4G LTE.
The smartphone also has a 1.3 megapixel front facing camera and an 8 megapixel rear camera. There’s 8GB of internal storage aided by external expansion through microSD cards. The 1.5GHz dualcore processor is coupled with 1GB of RAM. Off contract the LG Optimus F7 is priced at $399.99, which is competitive price point considering all of the features this device offers. If you’re in the market for a mid-range Android smartphone that supports 4G LTE, the LG Optimus F7 certainly does fit the bill. The device can be purchased right away from U.S. Cellular’s online store.
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Pushing For Immediate Ban Of Typo Keyboard Sales
- 2014-04-14: In-House iPhone Baseband Chip Development 'Herculean' Task [Analyst]
- 2014-04-14: Voxeet 2.0 with Dial-in Support and Voxeet for Mac - Review
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-14: iPhone 6 Price Might Get A Bump [Analyst]