It seems that Telltale has “something extra” for The Walking Dead fans, where it is said that there will be a special DLC addition to Season 1 of the adventure game series. Apparently, a listing for “The Walking Dead 400 Days DLC” has appeared when one started to perform a more narrowed down search in the Steam database. Of course, this is no confirmation by itself, but it has been combined by the teasers that Telltale has released over the past week.
Telltale has indeed rolled out a quartet of teasers via the “GIF with audio” service Vine, and chances are pretty good that we could be expecting another announcement (or something similar of that sort) later today, too. For all the teasers that were released, they began with the word “Day” in the title with a number in tow, bouncing between 2 and 236. The DLC does seem to thrust players into the timeline where it has been slightly more than a year after the zombie apocalypse began, and to be more exact, we are talking about 400 days here. Are you stoked at what this DLC will be able to bring?
- 2014-03-26: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Gold Edition Spotted
- 2014-03-26: Battlefield 4 Naval Strike DLC For Xbox One And PC Delayed
- 2014-02-05: Assassin’s Creed 4 Freedom Cry DLC Will Be A Standalone Release Soon
- 2014-02-05: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Onslaught DLC Pack Coming To PS4, PS3 And Windows PC This February 27
- 2013-12-10: Assassin's Creed 4 Receives First DLC Today