It was said yesterday that Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update for C Spire Samsung Galaxy S3 will start rolling out from July 3rd. The update has indeed started to roll out today over-the-air to users, apart from bringing in Android 4.1.2, the update also includes features from the Premium Suite that has also been released for other Galaxy S3 models.
Apart from having many platform wide improvements on board, the update also brings some of Samsung’s own enhancements. These include S Beam enhancements, photo tagging, reader mode as well as support for Multi Window view. The update is rolled out over-the-air, so Galaxy S3 users on C Spire should definitely keep an eye on the notifications. Alternatively, the update can also be downloaded through Samsung Kies. The software is only compatible with PC, it lets users update the firmware by connecting the device to the computer. Before installing this update, either OTA or through KIES, make sure that the device has enough battery power that will last the entire installation process. Any level above 50 percent is going to be enough to get it through installation.
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2013-05-29: Verizon Galaxy S3 Update Brings Multi-Window And More
- 2013-03-18: Samsung Galaxy S3 and Note 2 To Get Android 5.0? [Rumor]
- 2012-10-31: Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE model gets Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update
- 2012-10-17: Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.1 Jelly Bean confirmed for “the coming months”
- 2012-10-15: Samsung UK confirms Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean update for Galaxy S3