When it comes to resolution on tablet devices, you would most probably find that Full HD displays are not too common, although we are heading in the right direction with upcoming tablet devices regardless of the manufacturer. In fact, one thing I admire about generic Chinese manufacturers would be this – they tend to deliver great looking displays in terms of the resolution count, but other than that, there is still plenty of work to be done. Case in point, the Cube U39GT that will arrive with a 9” display that sports Full HD resolution.
Underneath the hood, you will find a quad-core Rockchip RK3188 ARM Cortex A9 processor, where it will be accompanied by 2GB RAM, and 16GB of internal memory. Apart from that, this Full HD resolution tablet will also sport a 5,200mAh battery, an HDMI output, a microSD memory card slot for expansion purposes, a 5-megapixel camera at the back, and a front-facing 2-megapixel camera, coupled with 802.11n WiFi, Bluetooth, and Miracast wireless display technology. The asking price for the Cube U39GT? Roughly $230 thereabouts, and you would most probably not be able to find this in the US.
Next Story: Google To Roll Out Online TV Service (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Zynga Goes Back To Basics With FarmVille 2: Country Escape
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Twitter Introduces 'App Install' Ads
- 2014-04-17: iOS 7.1.1 Release Expected Soon
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released