Sony is certainly looking as though they are unable to put a foot wrong when it comes to their upcoming PS4 console as well as all the other games that entails. Word has it that the digital titles which you purchase on your PS4 will be able to “travel” with you wherever you go – virtually, of course, as you make a move from console to console. According to Sony R&D senior team leader Neil Brown, “You can visit your friend’s house you can log into your account and play any game from your digital library.” When paired with the PS4′s “Play As You Download” function, Brown claimed that users are able to make an instant jump and dive right into their full library of digital games from any PS4, right after they sign in with their PSN ID, of course.
Needless to say, those who are more old school in their thinking can always pick up physical copies of their favorite PS4 titles, although it does seem as though an all-digital game library is the future. Assuming you decided to pick up a physical copy, you are able to bring the Blu-ray disc with you from console to console, as you will need the disc in the tray so that the game itself will run. This is definitely some good news to hear in the middle of a trying week, no?
- Watch Dogs PS4 Version Dishes Out 1080p/30FPS
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase