Amazon has not forgotten that they are still pretty much in the tablet game, where their Kindle range has done pretty well for itself in the past years. In fact, there is a new rumor going around that Amazon could very well deliver a new range of Kindle Fire tablets that are capable of going up against the likes of the Nexus 7 2 as well as the next generation iPad mini, and one of the new Kindle Fire tablets that are slated to roll out would be the Kindle Fire HD 2, which it has been said to happen sometime this coming August or September.
Nothing has been written in stone just yet though, so we will just have to take this rumor with a grain of salt – as always. Other than the Kindle Fire HD 2, it is said that Amazon has plans for a couple more Kindle tablets, including a new Kindle Fire model which will see off the entry level $159 Kindle Fire and a Kindle Fire HD 2 8.9 that will continue from where the existing 8.9” tablet from Amazon will clock out. Which particular model do you think suits you?
Next Story: LG ND5630 And NP3530 Speakers Announced
- 2013-10-09 Amazon Intends To Sell 2 Million Kindle Fire HDs Before November 2013 Is Over
- 2013-09-24 Amazon Unveils New Kindle Fire HD
- 2013-09-11 Next-Gen Amazon Kindle Fire HD Leaked Photos Hit The Internet
- 2013-08-12 Amazon Kindle Fire HD Sees $40 Price Cut, Successor Imminent?
- 2013-07-30 Next Generation Kindle Fire HD Tablets Specs Rumored