When it comes to Google’s next generation Nexus 7 2013 device, it seems that more and more details are starting to be divulged to the general populace. In fact, just a few days back, there were some leaked photos that seem to point to the next generation Nexus 7 arriving in due time – next week, to be exact, for $269 a pop with 32GB of internal memory. Sounds affordable? Sure, but it would also mean costing $20 more compared to the existing model, so it remains to be seen whether the additional $20 spent will be worth every penny.
Well, a new leak concerning the next generation Nexus 7 that you see above involves a very real product information tag, which does seem to point to a quad-core 1.5GHz processor alongside a 7” display, the unannounced Android 4.3 operating system, a 5-megapixel shooter at the back with a 1.2-megapixel shooter right up front. Not only that, there seems to be a Slim Port thrown into the mix to enable playback of 1080p video on your TV, in addition to wireless charging capability. Will it hit Staples this July 31st as rumored? Only time will tell, and we sit with bated breath.
Next Story: Apple Picks Up Locationary
- 2013-08-25: Refreshed Nexus 7 Arrives In Japan This August 28th
- 2013-08-23: Nexus 7 2013 Receives Firmware Update
- 2013-07-28: Nexus 7 2 Now Available From Google Play Store
- 2013-07-26: Best Stories Of The Week (22 To 26 July)
- 2013-07-26: Nexus 7 2 Being Sold At Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon
- 2013-07-25: New Nexus 7 Promotional Video
- 2013-07-24: New Nexus 7 Announced
- 2013-07-24: Best Buy Pulls New Nexus 7 Pre-Order Page
- 2013-07-24: Retail Version Of New Nexus 7 2 Leaks
- 2013-07-24: New Nexus 7 Tablets Up For Pre-Order On Best Buy