Word on the street has it that Panasonic is looking to release a new MFT camera in the form of the GX7, but an official announcement has yet to be made, let alone official press renderings of the device. Well it looks like if you were wondering about the GX7, German magazine fotomagazin.de has leaked photos of the upcoming device, giving us a glimpse at what to expect. The magazine has also published the specifications of the camera, but since these are not official, take it with a grain of salt for now.
So what can photographers expect from the GX7? Well according to the leaked specifications, the camera will sport a 16MP camera (although apparently it’s supposed to be 18MP), a magnesium body that will be available in black or black-silver, on-sensor stabilization, shutter speed of up to 1/8000, 5fps shooting, a tiltable 3” LCD, a 2,76 million dot EVF, integrated WiFi and NFC, video capture quality similar to the GH3, and it is expected to start shipping in September with a price of 1,000 EUR for body-only.
- 2014-03-24: Panasonic HX-A500 4K Wearable Camera Coming This May
- 2014-03-10: Sony And Panasonic Announce New "Archival Disc" Storage Medium
- 2014-03-09: Panasonic Lumix GH4 Ships This April For $1,700
- 2014-03-09: Panasonic Toughpad 4K UT-MB5 Could Start Shipping Soon
- 2014-03-07: Panasonic P31 Launched In India, Still In The Smartphone Game