Vodafone also wants a slice of the tablet pie, and in order to achieve that, they have plans to introduce a couple more tablets to the market that will continue from where the Vodafone Smart Tab II tablets left off after being introduced in 2012. The thing is, these tablets from Vodafone would be manufactured by the good people over at Lenovo, and courtesy of the Bluetooth SIG, we do know that these devices will arrive with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean right out of the box.
The Smart Tab III 10, as its name suggests, comes with a 10” IPS display with 1280 x 800 pixels resolution, 3G and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity, and run on a 1GHz MediaTek processor, although we have absolutely no idea on the number of cores the processor carries. As for the Smart Tab III 7, it would come with similar hardware specifications – save for the screen size, of course, which has been reduced to 7”. There has been no word on when the new Vodafone tablets will be made available, but soon is the operative keyword here, and hopefully, they will not break the bank where pricing is concerned.
Next Story: Alleged HP Smartphone Render Leaked
- 2014-04-08 SoftBank Reportedly Considering Bid For Vodafone
- 2014-03-18 Vodafone UK To Sell Gold Galaxy S5 Exclusively
- 2014-03-12 Vodafone Germany Begins To Introduce SIM Card Based Encryption
- 2014-02-25 Vodafone Instant Network Mini Delivers Mobile Networks When Disaster Strikes
- 2014-01-27 AT&T Announces They Have No Intention Of Bidding On Vodafone