As important as it is to purchase a computer that is able to keep up the the sort of tasks you expect to carry out on the machine, it’s nearly equally important to also purchase a monitor that can make you cry with joy each and every time you use it. If you haven’t teared up looking at your monitor, you’re about to as Acer has just announced a number of high-resolution LED display.
Acer is announcing its T272HUL, B276HUL and B296CL, with each monitor more impressive than the last. The Acer T272HUL is the company’s 27-inch monitor that is compliant with Windows 8 as it’s equipped with a 10-point multi-touch and will display anything you’re working on in a gorgeous WQHD resolution of 2560 x 1440. The T272HUL comes with a stand that’s asymmetrical, which allows users to tilt the screen from 30 to 80 degrees easily. As for connections, the T272HUL comes with VGA, DVI, HDMI and a USB 3.0 hub.
If you’re looking for monitors that you can’t reach out and touch, the B276HUL and B296CL might be what you’re looking for. The B276HUL features a 27-inch display with a WQHD resolution of 2560 x 1440, while the B296CL bumps the screen size up to a 29-inch display with a resolution of 2560 x 1080.
The Acer T272HUL will be available later this month for $999, while the B276HUL and B296CL are currently available with prices starting at $599.
- 2014-04-22 Dell UP3214Q Review (UltraSharp 32 4K Monitor)
- 2014-04-10 Acer Veriton Z2660G AIO Desktop Computer Unveiled
- 2014-04-09 PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-03 AOC Launches 24-inch Gaming Monitor With 1ms Response Time
- 2014-03-31 Hands-On: Samsung UD590 Review. A Lean & Mean 4K Monitor
- 2014-03-30 Acer Sends Out Invites For 29th April Event
- 2014-03-27 Acer Iconia One 7 Primed For A Release
- 2014-03-12 Acer Still Undecided On Windows Phone, Thinks It Needs More Marketing