Gamescom 2013 is set to kick off later this month, which is Europe’s answer to E3 where a number of publishers and developers go to show off their upcoming titles. One such company that is expected to make a big splash during the show is Activision as they’re expected to unveil details on Call of Duty: Ghosts’ multiplayer modes. At this point, details concerning the game’s multiplayer modes are scarce, but at least one new mode for the game was teased over the weekend.
Call of Duty: Ghosts executive producer Mark Rubin published the following video on his Twitter account, which he describes the video as being the first video taken from his new phone. Lucky for us, the video just so happens to include a leak of a new mode that will debut in Call of Duty: Ghosts called “Squads.” What leads us and many to believe this is Call of Duty related is due to the consistency of the layout of the menu, which we’ve seen in previous shots in the past. Hopefully we won’t have to wait too long until we learn what exactly “Squads” turns out to be.
- 2014-04-22 Call Of Duty 2014 Screenshot Appears
- 2014-04-15 Snoop Dogg Featured In Call Of Duty: Ghosts' Voice Pack
- 2014-04-04 Call Of Duty: Ghosts - Devastation Launch Screens Detail Predator
- 2014-03-31 Call Of Duty: Ghosts Devastation Gameplay Trailer Released
- 2014-03-26 Call Of Duty: Ghosts Gold Edition Spotted
- 2013-09-09 Eminem's Marshall Mathers LP 2 Discounted As Call Of Duty: Ghosts Pre-Order Bonus
- 2013-07-15 Call of Duty: Ghosts Multiplayer Teased For Gamescom Reveal
- 2013-06-10 Call of Duty: Ghosts Pre-E3 Presentation Now Available Online
- 2013-05-01 Call of Duty: Ghosts Officially Announced To Be Released On November 5
- 2013-04-29 Call of Duty: Ghosts Could Be Unveiled On May 1 [Rumor]