As you guys might have heard by now, Google’s next major update of Android will be Android 4.4 Kit Kat which was announced with a partnership of sorts with the confectionary maker. To that end both companies have been working pretty hard to get the word out there, and in a new video released by Kit Kat, it basically parodies the ad style that is commonly used with Apple products, where an English gentleman (usually Jony Ive in Apple’s videos) describes the product with great detail, glossing over all the finer points that customers can come to expect. In the Kit Kat video however, the chocolate itself has been described in painstaking detail, and basically pokes fun at how Apple typically markets their products. It’s pretty funny and more or less spot on, so if you have a minute to spare check it out in the video above! In the meantime what do you guys think of the new Android name?
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Google's New Calendar App Gets A Visual Overhaul